There is a lot of information, sources, and opinions about the use of antibiotics marketed and sold for fish. This blog serves as an information source with compiled information of different opinions and experiences with fish antibiotics. There are dozens of antibiotics such as Fish Mox, Fish Zole, and Fish Flex sold OTC for fish and aquarium use.
Some people swear by using antibiotics like Fish Mox for human use or other pet use. Others say that they shouldn’t be used at all. We want to give people a forum to discuss and share their experiences with each other so that you can decide for yourself what works best for you.
This website does not serve as a medical resource and is not certified or qualified to give any medical advice or opinions. This website is an information resource and forum for people to share their experiences and information about fish and pet antibiotics and human antibiotics and consumption of antibiotics.
Below is a list of different Fish Antibiotics
- Fish Mox – Amoxicillin 250 mg
- Fish Mox forte - Amoxicillin 500 mg
- Fish Zole – Metronidazole
- Fish Zole Forte - Metronidazole
- Fish Flex – Cephalexin
- Fish Flex Forte – Cephalexin
- Fish Cillin – Ampicillin
- Fish Cycline – Tetracycline
- Fish Cycline Forte – Tetracycline
- Bird Biotic – Doxycycline
- Fish Pen – Penicillin
- Fish Pen Forte – Penicillin
- Fish Fungus
- Fish Flox – Ciprofloxacin
- Fish Flox Forte
- Fish Tapes
- Fish Mycin -
- Fish Sulfa Forte